I was blogging about the Milan branch at the Model Railroad Hobbyist site before I started this WordPress theme. I don’t plan to move those MRH posts over to this blog, so below is a list of topics covered at MRH and a link to get there if you’re interested.
Going forward I’ll only be blogging from this site.
• Homasote curved roadbed
• Superelevation for a branch line (cheap and easy method)
• In search of the perfect ties
• IAIS 250 sounds off
• Ambient and triggered sound for the Milan branch
• Continuous running on a point-to-point branch line!
• Ballasting approach
• In praise of Proto87 spikes!
• First time experience with Shapeways
• Soldering solution for turnout points
• Realistic power pole wire?
• Cheap but effective turnout throws
• IAIS MOW #52 resurrected
• Backdrop development and LED lights
• Inspiration fosters a plan – using a conductor in operation
• Corn, anyone?
Click on the GP10 below to go to my MRH blog: